Overall strategy responding to the opioid crisis (in addition to PDMP integration)
- MME Equivalent
- Alerts customizable by enterprise, such as the 6-6-5 alert.
- Benchmarking dashboards
Overall approach to PDMP integration
- Point to point, hub and spoke
- Where in workflow?
- At point of e-prescribing
- Available at any point in encounter
Plans and progress in interoperability with state PDMP’s
- State-specific successes and challenges
- Integrated with APPRISS
- In Nebraska we are the state PDMP
- Also, have direct connect with some states
Interoperability with Appriss.
- Formal agreement?
- As they bring up a state we integrate
- NarxCare resale?
- Not Clear on this question. We integrate with Narxcare but are not a reseller.
- Alternate risk model and analytics availability? Describe.
- Native development
- Direct link to PDMP?
- In all e-prescribing apps there are numerous integration points. By clicking PDMP is displayed and prescriber is given credit with the state for checking.
- Data import from PDMP? Describe.
- In states that allow data will become part of the medhx.
Interoperability with alternate PDMP solutions
- Custom integration with state portal(s)
- RxCheck/PDMP Assist
- HIE as link to Appriss or others.
- Yes, already integrated with a number of HIEs